Halaman pada topik:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214] >
Off topic: 唱歌吧......(Sing, Sing a Song...)
Penulis thread: Wenjer Leuschel
Wenjer Leuschel  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 21:43
Inggris ke Mandarin
+ ...
TOPIK PERMULAAN
主詞的理解 Dec 21, 2006

Red & Black wrote:
無疑地,Lambada / Llorando se fue 都一樣會令人跟著手足舞蹈。
Llorando se fue 的歌詞很容易在網上查到,來源不同,偶而出現些微差異,這是常有的事,只不過這次似乎在整體理解上與閣下略有分歧。

Llorando se fue 她哭著走了
y me dejó solo 留下孤零零的我
sin su amor(bis) 不再擁有她的愛

Sola estará 她將會孤單
recordando este amor 回憶起這段愛情
que el tiempo no puede borrar(Bis) 這段無法用時間抹滅的愛情

La recuerdo hoy 今天我想起她
y en mi pecho 而我心中
no existe el rencor(Bis) 毫無怨恨

Llorando estará 她將會哭著
recordando el amor 回憶起這段愛情
que un diá no supo cuidar(Bis) 這段當日不知呵護的愛情

Llorando se fue 她哭著走了
y me dejó solo 留下孤零零的我
sin su amor(bis) 不再擁有她的愛

Sola estará 她將會孤單
recordando este amor 回憶起這段愛情
que el tiempo no puede borrar(Bis) 這段無法用時間抹滅的愛情


西班牙文裡往往省略主詞,所以一個不小心就會理解錯誤。我把歌詞翻譯稍微改一下。

Llorando se fué 落泪离去
Y me dejó sólo sin su amor (Bis) 让孤单没有留下她的爱
Sólo estará , recordando este amor 孤单一人回忆那段爱情
El tiempo no puede borrar 时间无法删除
Sólo estará , recordando este amor 孤单一人回忆那段爱情*
Que el tiempo no puede borrar 时间无法删除
La recuerdo hoy 今日忆起她
Y en mi pecho no existe rencor 胸中没有怨怼
La recuerdo hoy 今日忆起她
Y en mi pecho no existe rencor 胸中没有怨怼
Lejos estará, recordando el amor 将在远方想着那段爱情*
Que un día no supo cuidar 那段当日不知珍惜的爱情

* 按照那段 Video Clip 述說的故事,很可能你的理解是正確的,但不同版本的 sólo 和 sóla 的差異很令人困惑,所以我還是無法確定主詞是誰。


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Red & Black  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:43
Spanyol ke Mandarin
+ ...
多謝認同 Dec 21, 2006

Wenjer Leuschel wrote:

* 按照那段 Video Clip 述說的故事,很可能你的理解是正確的,但不同版本的 sólo 和 sóla 的差異很令人困惑,所以我還是無法確定主詞是誰。




請容我提醒 ESTARA 是第三人稱用的動詞.


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Wenjer Leuschel  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 21:43
Inggris ke Mandarin
+ ...
TOPIK PERMULAAN
不止 Dec 21, 2006

不止 estará 是第三人稱的動詞未來式,supo 也是第三人稱的過去式,所以證明你正確,但我修改後的翻譯留下存疑,卻可往兩個方向解釋。:D

Direct link Reply with quote
 

wherestip  Identity Verified
Amerika Serikat (AS)
Local time: 08:43
Mandarin ke Inggris
+ ...
We are the World Dec 21, 2006

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=lmPLDsKT4tg

This one's getting a little long in the tooth, but still carries a wonderful message. And what a gathering of some of the most talented contemporary singers in the U. S.


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
Prancis ke Mandarin
+ ...
Thanks sincerely,wherestip Dec 21, 2006

USA For Africa
We are the world
1985
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
There comes a time, when we need a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying, time to lend a hand
to life the greatest gift of all

We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon make a change
We are all a part of God's great big family
And the truth, you know, love is all we need

We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones to make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're savin gour own lives, it's true
We make better days, just you and me

Send them your heart
So they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stone to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand

We are the world ...

When you're down and out
There seems no hope at all
But if you just believe
There's no way we can fall

Let us realize that a change will only come
When we stand together as one

We are the world ...
wherestip wrote:

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=lmPLDsKT4tg

This one's getting a little long in the tooth, but still carries a wonderful message. And what a gathering of some of the most talented contemporary singers in the U. S.


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
Prancis ke Mandarin
+ ...
Thanks sincerely,wherestip! Dec 21, 2006

USA For Africa
We are the world
1985
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
There comes a time, when we need a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying, time to lend a hand
to life the greatest gift of all

We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon make a change
We are all a part of God's great big family
And the truth, you know, love is all we need

We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones to make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're savin gour own lives, it's true
We make better days, just you and me

Send them your heart
So they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stone to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand

We are the world ...

When you're down and out
There seems no hope at all
But if you just believe
There's no way we can fall

Let us realize that a change will only come
When we stand together as one

We are the world ...
wherestip wrote:

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=lmPLDsKT4tg

This one's getting a little long in the tooth, but still carries a wonderful message. And what a gathering of some of the most talented contemporary singers in the U. S.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

pkchan  Identity Verified
Amerika Serikat (AS)
Local time: 09:43
Anggota sejak (2006)
Inggris ke Mandarin
+ ...
Joy to the World Dec 21, 2006

Joy to the World Lyrics
Christmas Carol Lyrics
Pause Music!

Joy to the World , the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

Joy to the World, the Savior reigns!
Let men their songs employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy.

No more let sins and sorrows grow,
Nor thorns infest the ground;
He comes to make His blessings flow
Far as the curse is found,
Far as the curse is found,
Far as, far as, the curse is found.

He rules the world with truth and grace,
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders, wonders, of His love.

Joy to the World Lyrics
Christmas Carol Lyrics

http://www.carols.org.uk/ba27-joy-to-the-world.htm

http://www.tianzhu.org/tw/tz_music_vol.php?category=3&m3_id=52&m2_id=3&m1_id=1


Direct link Reply with quote
 

pkchan  Identity Verified
Amerika Serikat (AS)
Local time: 09:43
Anggota sejak (2006)
Inggris ke Mandarin
+ ...
Walking in a winter wonderland Dec 21, 2006

Winter Wonderland : Lyrics and Music
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Walking in a winter wonderland.

Gone away is the bluebird,
Here to stay is a new bird
He sings a love song,
As we go along,
Walking in a winter wonderland.

In the meadow we can build a snowman,
Then pretend that he is Parson Brown

He'll say: Are you married?
We'll say: No man,
But you can do the job
When you're in town.

Later on, we'll conspire,
As we dream by the fire
To face unafraid,
The plans that we've made,
Walking in a winter wonderland.

In the meadow we can build a snowman,
And pretend that he's a circus clown
We'll have lots of fun with mister snowman,
Until the alligators knock him down.

When it snows, ain't it thrilling,
Though your nose gets a chilling
We'll frolic and play, the Eskimo way,
Walking in a winter wonderland.

Winter Wonderland – lyrics and music

http://www.carols.org.uk/winter_wonder1and.htm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3872131624135830588&q=winter%20wonderland&hl=en


Direct link Reply with quote
 

wherestip  Identity Verified
Amerika Serikat (AS)
Local time: 08:43
Mandarin ke Inggris
+ ...
older songs Dec 21, 2006

chance wrote:

Thanks sincerely,wherestip!

USA For Africa
We are the world
1985



You're very welcome, Chance.

I realize to post some of these old songs here might be entirely redundant for some of us. But some of the younger people may have missed them. After all the Internet is but a 10-year-old phenomenon.



[Edited at 2006-12-21 21:22]


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
Prancis ke Mandarin
+ ...
在唱这首歌时连MICHAEL JACKSON都比平常漂亮了 Dec 22, 2006


wherestip wrote:

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=lmPLDsKT4tg

This one's getting a little long in the tooth, but still carries a wonderful message. And what a gathering of some of the most talented contemporary singers in the U. S.


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
Prancis ke Mandarin
+ ...
一点也不过时 Dec 22, 2006

我们这里也有一批这样比较有头脑和有善心的歌唱家及其他艺人聚在一起每年组织类似活动,这首歌也是差不多每年都要唱的。

wherestip wrote:

chance wrote:

Thanks sincerely,wherestip!

USA For Africa
We are the world
1985



You're very welcome, Chance.

I realize to post some of these old songs here might be entirely redundant for some of us. But some of the younger people may have missed them. After all the Internet is but a 10-year-old phenomenon.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

wherestip  Identity Verified
Amerika Serikat (AS)
Local time: 08:43
Mandarin ke Inggris
+ ...
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.........2007!!! Dec 31, 2006

Another spiritual song for the new year...

http://www.ziplo.com/oneday1.html

One Day At A Time (Christy Lane)

Or is it what the communists call "fatalism" (宿命论) ? It depends on your perspective and interpretation. Anyway, it's one of my favorite songs.



[Edited at 2006-12-31 18:02]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

wherestip  Identity Verified
Amerika Serikat (AS)
Local time: 08:43
Mandarin ke Inggris
+ ...
真有意思 Dec 31, 2006

无所事事, 在网上找了一下"马列主义信仰者"对"宿命论" 的探讨

http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2003-11-03/14382059959.shtml

看来即便是对宿命论, 现今中国社会贪官污吏的理解与基督教的信念都是驴头不对马嘴的(or 风牛马不相及的).

I'm starting to understand what Angeline meant when she said in another thread, quote: 所谓仁者见仁,智者见智,同一件事情不同的角度看,是完全不同的。

I've seen the same mention of 仁者见仁,智者见智 in this forum several times since. Actually, the saying wasn't much heard of in the 60's and 70's.



[Edited at 2006-12-31 20:26]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

pkchan  Identity Verified
Amerika Serikat (AS)
Local time: 09:43
Anggota sejak (2006)
Inggris ke Mandarin
+ ...
Auld Lang Syne Dec 31, 2006

Auld Lang Syne

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and days of auld lang syne?
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and days of auld lang syne?
And here's a hand, my trusty friend
And gie's a hand o' thine
We'll tak' a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1675404348540611992&q=Auld%20Lang%20Syne&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6669381870847258049&q=Auld%20Lang%20Syne&hl=en


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Wenjer Leuschel  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 21:43
Inggris ke Mandarin
+ ...
TOPIK PERMULAAN
Different mind sets, different views. Jan 1, 2007

wherestip wrote:

无所事事, 在网上找了一下"马列主义信仰者"对"宿命论" 的探讨

http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2003-11-03/14382059959.shtml

看来即便是对宿命论, 现今中国社会贪官污吏的理解与基督教的信念都是驴头不对马嘴的(or 风牛马不相及的).

I'm starting to understand what Angeline meant when she said in another thread, quote: 所谓仁者见仁,智者见智,同一件事情不同的角度看,是完全不同的。

I've seen the same mention of 仁者见仁,智者见智 in this forum several times since. Actually, the saying wasn't much heard of in the 60's and 70's.


基督教對漢文化而言,到底是外來的,要真正內化可能還需要好幾百年,那種接受上帝安排的謙卑的宿命恐怕還不太容易以漢文化來理解,即使聖經已經翻譯成中文、在地化好幾百年了。

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/30/AR2006123000932.html

這種報導評論可能也是一種見仁見智的表現?


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Halaman pada topik:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214] >


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

唱歌吧......(Sing, Sing a Song...)

Advanced search






BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Cari terminologi
  • Proyek
  • Forum
  • Multiple search