Thread poster: Artyom Vecherov
Artyom Vecherov
Artyom Vecherov
Russian Federation
Local time: 09:13
English to Russian
+ ...
May 19, 2017

Recently the plugin stopped working and is now throwing the following error message at all times when it tries to connect to the Language Terminal - “Something went wrong with the Language Terminal Server. Error in the provider Language Terminal.”
What is actually wrong and how do I make it work again?

Alex Lilo
Alex Lilo
Local time: 09:13
English to Russian
+ ...
Language Terminal Dec 10, 2017

It is good I decided to google some more on this before suggesting purchasing several MemoQ licenses for a client's inhouse team. And I thought the Language Terminal's compatibility across CAT tools would let them work with any other freelancers, who prefer other CAT tools, including myself. I guess it is too early to suggest the Language Terminal. The website is working. I will check it out in Studio. How reliable is this portal and the plugin? I understand this is experimental, but how often i... See more
It is good I decided to google some more on this before suggesting purchasing several MemoQ licenses for a client's inhouse team. And I thought the Language Terminal's compatibility across CAT tools would let them work with any other freelancers, who prefer other CAT tools, including myself. I guess it is too early to suggest the Language Terminal. The website is working. I will check it out in Studio. How reliable is this portal and the plugin? I understand this is experimental, but how often is the service unavailable? Will appreciate it if a few people share their experiences. Thanks.

[Edited at 2017-12-10 20:17 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

memoQ plugin for SDL Trados Studio not working anymore

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »