Viktor Kanivetskyi
Viktor Kanivetskyi
Ukraine
Local time: 22:33
English to Russian
+ ...
Feb 5, 2021

Hi there!

Could anyone help me with this issue, please?
I have, e.g., the phrase "в т.ч." in my local Termbase, connected to my project, and I want Deja Vu to replace it with "including" in the translation. But Deja Vu just doesn't seem to "see" it, and it isn't shown in the AutoSearch - Portions list. Is there any workaround?

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:33
English to German
+ ...
Have you tried... Feb 23, 2021

kvvic wrote:

Hi there!

Could anyone help me with this issue, please?
I have, e.g., the phrase "в т.ч." in my local Termbase, connected to my project, and I want Deja Vu to replace it with "including" in the translation. But Deja Vu just doesn't seem to "see" it, and it isn't shown in the AutoSearch - Portions list. Is there any workaround?

...DVXs lexicon instead of the termbase?

Viktor Kanivetskyi
Viktor Kanivetskyi
Ukraine
Local time: 22:33
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I didn't Feb 23, 2021

Thank you for your suggestion, but Lexicon is used only for a specific project, and "including" can be found in almost any project

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

phrases with dots not inserted from DJVX3 Termbase

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »