Distance Learning Course for the Diploma in Translation (CIoL)
Thread poster: Joao Andre Madeira
Joao Andre Madeira
Joao Andre Madeira  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:25
Member (2004)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sep 13, 2017

Hi everyone,

I have just written a Distance Learning course for the Diploma in Translation from the Chartered Institute of Linguists.

The course is being offered by Global Language Services Ltd and is available to linguists all over the world in a wide range of languages. If you have not yet obtained a recognised translation qualification, you may want to consider this course.

We offer two modes of study, with the standard version being by far the cheapest
... See more
Hi everyone,

I have just written a Distance Learning course for the Diploma in Translation from the Chartered Institute of Linguists.

The course is being offered by Global Language Services Ltd and is available to linguists all over the world in a wide range of languages. If you have not yet obtained a recognised translation qualification, you may want to consider this course.

We offer two modes of study, with the standard version being by far the cheapest course you will find for this qualification.

You can find more details on: http://www.globallanguageservices.co.uk/media/Course-Brochure-1.pdf

Thank you for reading and feel free to post or pm me with any questions.

João
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Distance Learning Course for the Diploma in Translation (CIoL)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »