Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >
WATA's Historic Journey
Thread poster: Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
Local time: 13:52
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The Palestinian "Aklaam" magazine reports about WATA May 2, 2003

www.aklaam.com/news.htm

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of USA May 2, 2003

Akhi Mohammad, I know a brother (copied on this email) who has been putting a lot of volunteer effort in establishing an international ssociation for Arab translators based in Qatar and whose efforts I consider to be for the benefit of the Ummah. His name is Amer El Azem. Indeed, together with a small number of volunteers he has established the desired association \"World

Arab Translators Association\", and it is already beginning to bring project for translating work that will benefit
... See more
Akhi Mohammad, I know a brother (copied on this email) who has been putting a lot of volunteer effort in establishing an international ssociation for Arab translators based in Qatar and whose efforts I consider to be for the benefit of the Ummah. His name is Amer El Azem. Indeed, together with a small number of volunteers he has established the desired association \"World

Arab Translators Association\", and it is already beginning to bring project for translating work that will benefit Muslims and increase their knowledge and awareness in all fields.

As you expect, an effort like this requires a lot of financial support.

Please let me know if you can bring him in touch with people or organization who would be willing to support this effort.

Br. Amer\'s email is [email protected]. Feel free to contact him for information.

-----------

This once again proves how Arabs are great ones whenever they trust people exerting sincere and honest efforts.

Thank You, brother.
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Lebanon May 2, 2003

السلام عليكم

الله يبارك هذه الجهود الخيرة.

انا أود أن أشارك في هذا العمل علماً أنني قد عملت على ترجمة بعض كتب الكمبيوتر في الدار العربية للعلوم في بيروت كما انني قادر على المشاركة في بناء موقع للجمعية وتمثيلها في لبنان

بانتظار ردكم

السلام عليكم

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Palestine May 2, 2003

Dear Mr.El Omrani,

Hope you are very well and prospering.

I am a translator from Palestine. I have a BA majoring in English Language and Litertature and a Diploma in translation ( Eng-Arabic- Eng)from Birzeit Universioty in 1996.

In 1998, I joined the Master Programme in Applied Linguistics and Translation at An-Najah National University,Palestine.I completed the 30 credit hour courses. Now I am working on the dissertation.

... See more
Dear Mr.El Omrani,

Hope you are very well and prospering.

I am a translator from Palestine. I have a BA majoring in English Language and Litertature and a Diploma in translation ( Eng-Arabic- Eng)from Birzeit Universioty in 1996.

In 1998, I joined the Master Programme in Applied Linguistics and Translation at An-Najah National University,Palestine.I completed the 30 credit hour courses. Now I am working on the dissertation.

I work as a translator/interpreter for an electric company( ----------) in the West BANK. I have been awarded this positon since November 2002.I work with a team of international consultants who work on establishing this new company.

Before November 2002, I have been teaching English for the schools of the MInistry of Education since 1996. I translated different documents and assignements for different local institutions. I WORKED FOR THE PALESTINIAN Medical Journal as a freelance translator for one year.

I wonder if you could please tell me how the association referred to above can be joined?

Moreover, I would like to propose a very useful book for translation. I have the book. Along time ago I am think of translating this book. The title of the book is : The American Medical Association Medical Guide. It is volumenous, more than 1200 pages. It is a comprehensive medical guide that

targets the public. I would be very benificial for the Arabic library.

Thank very much for your time and for consideration.

Yours Sincerely,

--------

-------------

Dear Yasser,

Thanks indeed for your interest in the \"now under construction\" World Arabic Translators Association\". This association belongs to all translators working from/to Arabic and willing to bring something to the Arabic cultural scenery.

Concerning your experience in the Medical Translation field, keep up the good job, there\'s agreat future in that \"niche\" (i.e corner in french).The Medical Guide Book you told us about is very interesting, I\'m sorry that your offer came somehow late, but there\'ll be a possibility to add it to the list we sent to the decider, concerning the significant works that should be translated.

I\'d advise you to send us a summary of the book including a general presentation of the contents, the author, how many pages, how long it\'d take

to translate it and why you think it may be interesting for the Arabic (professional practitioner perhaps) reader.

I\'ll forward a copy of my answer to the General Coordinator of the Association for info.

Salam

Abdelouadoud

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-05-09 22:32]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Egypt May 4, 2003

Hi Amer

I am going to the AUC this week or may be the next and before telling my professors ( they are very prof and good translators) about the association , I would like to know something .So whenever they ask me a thing about it I don\'t wanna look fool, this would destroy my credibility! (DO you wanna my credibility to be destroyed.....??!!!!

Thanks and hope you are ok.

----------

I wont discredit your credibility as well as o
... See more
Hi Amer

I am going to the AUC this week or may be the next and before telling my professors ( they are very prof and good translators) about the association , I would like to know something .So whenever they ask me a thing about it I don\'t wanna look fool, this would destroy my credibility! (DO you wanna my credibility to be destroyed.....??!!!!

Thanks and hope you are ok.

----------

I wont discredit your credibility as well as ours!

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Egypt May 4, 2003

Dear Sir,

This is ---------------, sending your honor my c.v. hoping to find a vacancy in your firm since I have been working as a translator for more than 6 years from English into Arabic and vice versa, in various fields, which included:

------------

Therefore I hope to find a vacancy in your firm whether as an executive secretary, translator, or any field that matches my qualifications please.

Below, my detailed c.v. Thank you so much

Curric
... See more
Dear Sir,

This is ---------------, sending your honor my c.v. hoping to find a vacancy in your firm since I have been working as a translator for more than 6 years from English into Arabic and vice versa, in various fields, which included:

------------

Therefore I hope to find a vacancy in your firm whether as an executive secretary, translator, or any field that matches my qualifications please.

Below, my detailed c.v. Thank you so much

Curriculum Vitae:

-------------

Dear Brother,

Of course we would be very interested in hiring as many translators as we could if things go well inshallah. We need figures with your qualifications.

Our ultimate goal , once our project is materialized, is not only to increase translators’ employment opportunities in all over the world but also to hire and bring them to work in our projects\' headquarters in Qatar.

We are receiving words of promises of financial support. Some offered to design and host the site freely and some wanted today issue us checks but we refused till things are fully legalized and others offered to pay for the rent of the headquarters and some 5 staff for one year.

We are looking for more support. That is not enough. We are approaching all including bank and businessmen but without compromise.

However, we might be receiving , God willing, astonishing, unbelievable and breaking news for Arab Translators and translations in the weeks (next month) to come! Yet, it is hard to tell now.

Who knows?! We are fighting tough and hard at all fronts!

But always keep in mind that we are a free and independent international Arab Association for all Arabs.

We will be, undoubtedly, the world accredited reference for all Arabs and Arabic culture and translation,inshallah. This is unquestionable.

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-05-04 20:12]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Lebanon May 4, 2003

Dear Maha

Thank you for your email.I would try as much to serve this great language. As I have noted in another email, I would like to join in building a dynamic web site for the Assoc.

and manage the hosting issue that would not cost that much.

Regards

السلام عليكم

أخي العزيز عامر

شكراً لكم على الترحيب وأنا ممتن لكم لقبولي عضواً في هذه المجموعة س�
... See more
Dear Maha

Thank you for your email.I would try as much to serve this great language. As I have noted in another email, I would like to join in building a dynamic web site for the Assoc.

and manage the hosting issue that would not cost that much.

Regards

السلام عليكم

أخي العزيز عامر

شكراً لكم على الترحيب وأنا ممتن لكم لقبولي عضواً في هذه المجموعة سوف أحاول جهدي لخدمة هذه اللغة لغة القرآن العظيم التي لها فضل كبير علينا وعلى حضارتنا

عسى أن ينفع الله بهذه الجهود المتكاتفة من هو بحاجة.

بلال عبد القادر

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Jordan May 5, 2003

السلام عليكم

ألف مبروك

كنت سعيدا لسماعي أخبار الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب وبسماعي أخبار تنصيبك مدير مشروع الموقع

وبصفتي أحد أعضاء جمعية الويب ماسترز الدولية ومصمم مواقع إنترنت وتطبيقات ويب ذكية فأنني اعرض على حضرتك خبرتي وقدراتي في تصميم مواقع
... See more
السلام عليكم

ألف مبروك

كنت سعيدا لسماعي أخبار الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب وبسماعي أخبار تنصيبك مدير مشروع الموقع

وبصفتي أحد أعضاء جمعية الويب ماسترز الدولية ومصمم مواقع إنترنت وتطبيقات ويب ذكية فأنني اعرض على حضرتك خبرتي وقدراتي في تصميم مواقع الإنترنت وتطبيقات الويب الذكية لتصميم موقع إنترنت لجمعيتكم.

المؤهلات العملية :

- خبرة ذاتية لمدة ثلاث سنوات في تصميم وبرمجة صفحات الويب وتطبيقات الويب الذكية.

- خبرة لمدة سنة في إدارة وتسويق مواقع الإنترنت الضخمة - إربد لتكنولوجيا المعلومات

- عضو نشط في جمعية الويب ماسترز الدولية (IWA) - فلوريدا - الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

لغات وبرامج التصميم التي أعمل عليها :

- PHP,HTML, DHTML

القدرات :

- لدي القدرة على إدارة مواقع الإنترنت من أ الى ي

- لدي القدرة على التعامل مع الجانب البرمجي لشبكة الإنترنت - أنظمة التشغيل يونكس ، وأنظمة التحكم عن بعد SSH

- لدي القدرة على برمجة و إدارة أنظمة قواعد البيانات عبر الشبكات البعيدة (remote networks) باستخدام MySQL

وشكرا لك

واما بالنسبة لمقترحاتي حول موقعكم فلا استطيع انا ان اقدم اية مقترحات قبل ان يكون لدي بنود عريضة حول ماذا تفكرون حول الموقع ، وعندها يمكن لي ان اقترح خدمات واليات تصميم وطريقة عرض

ارجوا العلم أنني على استعداد تام لتقديم كافة خدماتي للجمعية مجانا 100% ما عدا التكاليف الأساسية والتي هي عبارة عن أساسيات وضروريات عمل فقط ، لأنني فعلا كنت وما زلت ارحب دوما بالأعمال التي تنحت نفسها وتتحدى من أجل الظهور ، لان قصتي أيضا كذلك فأنا مع كل من يحاول ان يظهر رغما عن ظروف

لهذا فبإمكانكم ان تعتبروا ان كافة خبراتي وقدراتي في التصميم هي تحت تصرفكم .

وشكرا جزيلا

محمد الشناق

-------------

رسالتين موجهتين للأخت أسماء. هؤلاء هم العرب!

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-05-09 22:31]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Saudi Arabia May 6, 2003

Dear Sir,

Thank you for ur great efforts in establishing this association.

I just want to know how to be a member and contribute to the association.

I\'m a professor of linguistics in the Dept of English in Women\'s College of Education in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. My research interest includes

translation studies and practical translation. I teach translation in the Department and I am actually involved in translation projects.

I would like to get
... See more
Dear Sir,

Thank you for ur great efforts in establishing this association.

I just want to know how to be a member and contribute to the association.

I\'m a professor of linguistics in the Dept of English in Women\'s College of Education in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. My research interest includes

translation studies and practical translation. I teach translation in the Department and I am actually involved in translation projects.

I would like to get more details about the association.

Good luck.

Dr. Amira

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-05-10 21:22]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Saudi Arabia May 6, 2003

السيد المنسق العام ، الأستاذ عامر محمود العظم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ، وبعد /

أفيد سيادتكم بوصول رسالتكم المؤرخة في 27 صفر 1424هـ.

نرجو إبقاءنا في قائمة المراسلات وإشعارنا بكل جديد حول هذه الجمعية ، ودمتم .

الأستاذ الدكتور محمود بن أحمد
... See more
السيد المنسق العام ، الأستاذ عامر محمود العظم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ، وبعد /

أفيد سيادتكم بوصول رسالتكم المؤرخة في 27 صفر 1424هـ.

نرجو إبقاءنا في قائمة المراسلات وإشعارنا بكل جديد حول هذه الجمعية ، ودمتم .

الأستاذ الدكتور محمود بن أحمد منشي

أستاذ الكيمياء غير العضوية

جامعة الملك سعود

مدير مركز الترجمة

المملكة العربية السعودية

----------------

هؤلاء هم العرب المخلصين الذين يحبون تطور أمتهم و يتابعون كل ما يرفعها.
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Qatar May 6, 2003

Dear Wala,

Thank you for your e mail. I would be glad to participate in the Arabic dictionary. Please send me details and requirements.

Thank You

Ahmed Janabi

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of UAE May 7, 2003

شكرا لك سوسن على التواصل و أقدر جدا هذا النشاط الأدبي الإبداعي الذي تقومين به.

تصلني عبر بعض المجموعات البريدية أخبار (المترجمين العرب ) و قد قمت مسبقا بتحويل بعضها إلى من له علاقة بمجال الترجمة لينضم إليكم.

أتمنى لكم التوفيق و سوف يسعدني الاطلاع و الم
... See more
شكرا لك سوسن على التواصل و أقدر جدا هذا النشاط الأدبي الإبداعي الذي تقومين به.

تصلني عبر بعض المجموعات البريدية أخبار (المترجمين العرب ) و قد قمت مسبقا بتحويل بعضها إلى من له علاقة بمجال الترجمة لينضم إليكم.

أتمنى لكم التوفيق و سوف يسعدني الاطلاع و المتابعة بقدر ما يسمح به الوقت و الظروف

تحياتي لكِ و لجميع المبدعين العرب

-----------(مبدعة و شيخة إماراتية)

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Russia May 7, 2003

الى السيد عبد الودود المحترم

تحيات عربية خالصة

انني ارغب بالانضمام الى جمعية المترجمين العرب

ولي الشرف ان اصبح عضو فيها.

انني اتقن اللغة الروسية بطلاقة واتقن الترجمة منها واليها.

ولي العديد من الترجمات وخاصة الادبيات الروسية العلمية والان�
... See more
الى السيد عبد الودود المحترم

تحيات عربية خالصة

انني ارغب بالانضمام الى جمعية المترجمين العرب

ولي الشرف ان اصبح عضو فيها.

انني اتقن اللغة الروسية بطلاقة واتقن الترجمة منها واليها.

ولي العديد من الترجمات وخاصة الادبيات الروسية العلمية والانسانية.

ومن بين هذه الاعمال:

الانسان والحضارة- بوريس موجايف- 1979

كردستان والقضية الكردية-دراسات ديبلوماسية1885-1919- كون- 1980

كما واتقن اللغة الانجليزية ولكن بشكل اقل.

علما انني لم اتخذ الترجمة مهنة.

ارجو اعلامي بالخطوات الضرورية للانتساب

ولكم مني فائق الاحترام

وليد قارصلي

WELCOME TO MY SITE

www.geocities.com/walidya001

----------------

تحيّة أخويّة،

نشكرك أخ وليد على إهتمامك بالجمعية وسعيك للإنضمام إليها.

إنّنا ننهي اللّمسات الأخيرة لبعث وإشهار الجمعيّة رسميا وبعث الموقع على الواب. عندئذ يمكن لك التّسجيل في قاعدة البيانات أو في العضويّة حسب إختيارك.

في نفس الوقت اقترح عليك دراسة بعض الآثار الفكريّة الرّوسيّة الهامة والمرموقة وتجهيز ملفات تحتوي على ملخص قصير للكتاب وعدد الصفحات والوقت اللاّزم للتّرجمة. هناك مؤسّسات فكرية قد تموّل عن طريق الجمعية هذه الترجمات، إذا كانت تؤدي خدمة إلى الثقافة العربية.

والسلام عليكم

عبد الودود العمراني

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Jordan May 7, 2003

Salam,

Let me know how I can help.

I am the owner of www.tawjihe.com, too.

Hani Yared

---------------

In response to ourcall for all Arab translators and linguists to take part in the Encyclopedic English Arabic Dictionary.

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Palestine May 7, 2003

مشروع قوميّ وحضاريّ رائد

إلى الأمام

حيث الشـّمس تعشـّش في أفق جديد

أيـّد الله سعيكم

وسدّد خطواتكم

سلامات من الجليل

تركي عامر

http://www.geocities.com/webcager

يعمل تركي عامر حاليا على
... See more
مشروع قوميّ وحضاريّ رائد

إلى الأمام

حيث الشـّمس تعشـّش في أفق جديد

أيـّد الله سعيكم

وسدّد خطواتكم

سلامات من الجليل

تركي عامر

http://www.geocities.com/webcager

يعمل تركي عامر حاليا على ترجمة كتاب هام ومهم جدا من العربية إلى العبرية. وكان أصدر، إضافة إلى ثمانية أعمال شعريـّة ونثريـّة بالعربيـّة، مجموعتين من قصائده بالإنجليزية، بعضها ترجمه بنفسه وبعضها وضعه مباشرة بالإنجليزية

من لا يعرف أو يسمع بالشاعر و الكاتب العروبي تركي عامر.. فإنه بحاجة إلى تجديد و إنعاش ذاكرته سريعا!

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-05-09 22:33]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WATA's Historic Journey

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »