Omega T 6.0.0 - problem with the keyboard shortcut "rightALT + n"
Thread poster: Szymon Luczak
Szymon Luczak
Szymon Luczak
Slovakia
New user
Apr 17

Good morning
I would like to ask how to remove the keyboard shortcut "rightALT+n" which moves the cursor to the beginning of a line? The problem is that on the Polish keyboard under the same shortcut there is a letter "ń" which I cannot get through this. In older versions of OmegaT there was no problem with this.

Dzień dobry
Chciałbym się zapytać w jaki sposób usunąć skrót klawiszowy "prawyALT+n", który przenosi kursor na początek linii? Problem w tym, że na
... See more
Good morning
I would like to ask how to remove the keyboard shortcut "rightALT+n" which moves the cursor to the beginning of a line? The problem is that on the Polish keyboard under the same shortcut there is a letter "ń" which I cannot get through this. In older versions of OmegaT there was no problem with this.

Dzień dobry
Chciałbym się zapytać w jaki sposób usunąć skrót klawiszowy "prawyALT+n", który przenosi kursor na początek linii? Problem w tym, że na polskiej klawiaturze pod takim samym skrótem znajduje się litera "ń", której przez to nie mogę uzyskać. W starszych wersjach OmegaT nie było z tym problemu.
Collapse

Dragomir Kovacevic
Dragomir Kovacevic  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 18:38
Italian to Serbian
+ ...
something like pag+ or arrow-to-the-left Apr 17

I cannot remember, but usually I always succeed to jump onto the beginning of the translated segment, like this:
- translate segment
- hit arrow-to left direction, or pag up.

I found it intuitivelly, but I can't really remember the movement; it always works. Try.

Szymon Luczak wrote:

Good morning

Dzień dobry
Chciałbym się zapytać w jaki sposób usunąć skrót klawiszowy "prawyALT+n", który przenosi kursor na początek linii? Problem w tym, że na polskiej klawiaturze pod takim samym skrótem znajduje się litera "ń", której przez to nie mogę uzyskać. W starszych wersjach OmegaT nie było z tym problemu.

Szymon Luczak
Szymon Luczak
Slovakia
New user
TOPIC STARTER
RE Apr 18

Thank you, for the information. But I still don't know how to deactivate the operation of the keyboard shortcut "rightALT + n". In other programs (e.g. MS Word, OpenOffice) everything works OK.

Dragomir Kovacevic
Dragomir Kovacevic  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 18:38
Italian to Serbian
+ ...
Arrow-up (Pag+) works, checked Apr 23

Arrow-up (Pag+) works, checked. Jumps in front of the target, after translating it.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Omega T 6.0.0 - problem with the keyboard shortcut "rightALT + n"

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »