Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Powwow: Geneva - Switzerland

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Geneva - Switzerland".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Lorenia de la Vega
Lorenia de la Vega  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 12:43
English to Spanish
+ ...
Fête de l'Escalade Dec 8, 2006

Hello all! I just got a call from la Demi Lune, telling me they didn't realize when I made the reservation that is was the weekend of l'Escalade! They will not be open until 18h, but I had a back-up place a couple of buildings away, at Le Soupçon. The address is 8 Place du Bourg de Four (Geneva 1204), the prices are great and the food is really good, and there's something for everyone here, as well. The positive about this place is that from here we can see part of the parades and things, and w... See more
Hello all! I just got a call from la Demi Lune, telling me they didn't realize when I made the reservation that is was the weekend of l'Escalade! They will not be open until 18h, but I had a back-up place a couple of buildings away, at Le Soupçon. The address is 8 Place du Bourg de Four (Geneva 1204), the prices are great and the food is really good, and there's something for everyone here, as well. The positive about this place is that from here we can see part of the parades and things, and we'll definitely see people dressed up for the Fête. Same time, just a few buildings away from the other place. Hope you all can come!Collapse

Tehmina Akulyan
Tehmina Akulyan  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:43
English to French
+ ...
COOL! Dec 8, 2006

I'll be there. Thanks for organizing, Lorenia.

Lorenia de la Vega
Mexico
English to Spanish
+ ...
Telephone Dec 9, 2006

Just a last minute note for you all. I will have my mobile with me, the number is 076 531 6077, in case anyone gets a little lost or anything, please don't hesitate to call. See you!

Daniela Agres-Eloy
Daniela Agres-Eloy  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:43
English to French
+ ...
THANKS TO EVERYBODY FOR THE DELICIOUS POWWOW ON SAT AFTERNOON Dec 11, 2006

Hi everybody,

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all of those who came to that very nice powwow on Sat afternoon in Geneva. It was a great pleasure to meet you in person. Thanks a lot again and keep in touch. Have a great week.

Lorenia de la Vega
Mexico
English to Spanish
+ ...
Photos Dec 11, 2006

I'm glad you had fun. I just wanted to post a message asking those of you who took cameras if you would mind emailing the pictures to me so I can upload a few on the powwow page, as I only took a couple myself. My email is [email protected] and I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Tatiana Zhyvylo
Tatiana Zhyvylo  Identity Verified
French to Russian
+ ...
thanks Dec 11, 2006

It was a really nice powwow. Many thanks to Lorenia and all participants!

Tehmina Akulyan
Tehmina Akulyan  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:43
English to French
+ ...
Great meeting you, guys! Dec 11, 2006

Looking forward to the next one!

TinaA
TinaA  Identity Verified
French to English
Thank you Dec 12, 2006

Thanks again Lorenia for organizing this. I really enjoyed meeting such an enthusiastic group. Wasn't the Escalade a great backdrop to the powwow? Hope to see everyone again in the New Year.

Marc Nager (X)
Marc Nager (X)  Identity Verified
Switzerland
French to German
+ ...
Powwow of december 9th/Geneva Dec 17, 2006

I'm so sorry I couldn't come. Unfortunately had a very bad flu that day. Hope to meet you all some other time. Special thanks to Lorenia

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Geneva - Switzerland

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »