Certified PRO Network newsletter repository
Thread poster: Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Apr 16, 2012

Dear PROs,

This forum will be used to store and discuss quarterly Certified PRO Network newsletters. Each newsletter will be posted as a new forum thread after publication (i.e. after being sent via email to all members of the Certified PRO Network) and members will be allowed to discuss the topics in
... See more

Dear PROs,

This forum will be used to store and discuss quarterly Certified PRO Network newsletters. Each newsletter will be posted as a new forum thread after publication (i.e. after being sent via email to all members of the Certified PRO Network) and members will be allowed to discuss the topics included in the newsletter in the corresponding thread.

Also, this same post will be edited on a quarterly basis to include a direct link to each newsletter thread once they are opened (see below).

Happy translating!

Lucia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Certified PRO Network newsletter archive

• Quarter I, 2012
  • Quarter II, 2012
  • Quarter III, 2012
  • Quarter IV, 2012
  • Quarter I, 2013
  • Quarter II, 2013

Collapse

• Sara Martos Martinez
    Patricia Rolland
    Aline Amorim
    JOSE SOUZA
    Mona Helal
    Violette Liu
    Thatna Dias

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
    To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Certified PRO Network newsletter repository

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
    Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
    CafeTran Espresso
    You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »