Thread poster: Richard Hall
Richard Hall
Richard Hall  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:52
Italian to English
+ ...
Nov 4, 2009

A few months ago, I downloaded and received an activation number for MemoQ. I then received a huge job and was not able to test MemoQ within the 45 day trial period. Since I am now free, I downloaded the newest version of MemoQ yesterday but was unable to obtain a serial number for a trial because of the number I had previously obtained but never used.

I sent an email as requested in the serial number request dialogue, but received no answer. I tired calling the sales department tod
... See more
A few months ago, I downloaded and received an activation number for MemoQ. I then received a huge job and was not able to test MemoQ within the 45 day trial period. Since I am now free, I downloaded the newest version of MemoQ yesterday but was unable to obtain a serial number for a trial because of the number I had previously obtained but never used.

I sent an email as requested in the serial number request dialogue, but received no answer. I tired calling the sales department today but got a recording saying the number had been disconnected.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with MemoQ so that I can request a new serial number for a trial 45 day period.

Thanks
Collapse

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:52
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Emailed our sales rep Nov 4, 2009

I have emailed our Kilgray sales rep about this. I hope she has a chance to get in touch and help you out.

T F F
T F F  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
Tekom days...please, hold on the line.... Nov 4, 2009

Hi Richard,

Try with the email...

Normally, you get a very prompt answer from Kilgray, and most probably they are listening on this port...so that they will get back to you as soon as possible! I'm sure about that!

...but these are the TEKOM days...

KR,
RR

Richard Hall
Richard Hall  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:52
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanksa Tomas and Renato Nov 4, 2009

I e mailed yesterday but still haven't received a reply. Hopefully Tomas' e mail will do the trick!

Martin Bruckmann
Martin Bruckmann  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 16:52
Portuguese to French
+ ...
Ask for MemoQ trial period extension Nov 5, 2009

Hi Richard,

I agree with Renato : TeKom days, of course, but even though the Kilgray support guys are usually quite responsive.

Please send them an e-mail to [email protected], refering to what happened, but also refering your licence serial number, to make it easier for them to spot you on their system, and kindly asking them if they could extend your trial period.

This would be the easiest solution
... See more
Hi Richard,

I agree with Renato : TeKom days, of course, but even though the Kilgray support guys are usually quite responsive.

Please send them an e-mail to [email protected], refering to what happened, but also refering your licence serial number, to make it easier for them to spot you on their system, and kindly asking them if they could extend your trial period.

This would be the easiest solution, and they usually do it with no problem.

I hope this helps,

Martin
Collapse

Gábor Ugray
Gábor Ugray
Germany
English
New serial number sent in e-mail Nov 5, 2009

Hi Richard,

My sincere apologies for not responding to your e-mail promptly. I have now mailed a serial number to you that you can use evaluate the current version of memoQ for 45 days.

Gábor Ugray
Kilgray

Martin Damiano Alcorta
Martin Damiano Alcorta  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same thing here! Apr 5, 2012

I don't know why I had to install and not use it, now that I need it I'm so angry at myself! I've already sent an e-mail... I hope they answer me!

Cheers!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ Trial Serial Number for Activation

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »