Thread poster: Malgorzata Marciniak
Malgorzata Marciniak
Malgorzata Marciniak
Local time: 13:08
English to Polish
+ ...
May 10, 2012

Hi all,

with the formatting stripped out of the Word Doc 2010, the Russian texts is displyed in the memoQ Aligner with tags between words or even between letters. These tags are of course not present in the English text I'm using for alignment.

I don't see an option here to upload the screenshot of what I'm seeing in the aligner.
Has anyone of you had a similar issue? How can I prepare these documents in Russian for the alignment, please?

Thank you in
... See more
Hi all,

with the formatting stripped out of the Word Doc 2010, the Russian texts is displyed in the memoQ Aligner with tags between words or even between letters. These tags are of course not present in the English text I'm using for alignment.

I don't see an option here to upload the screenshot of what I'm seeing in the aligner.
Has anyone of you had a similar issue? How can I prepare these documents in Russian for the alignment, please?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Malgorzata
Collapse

Malgorzata Marciniak
Malgorzata Marciniak
Local time: 13:08
English to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Copy+Paste text only May 11, 2012

I got rid of "rogue code" in the Word documents as follows:
- I copied the content
- pasted it as text only to an empty Word doc

The text are ready for alignment now.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Alignment: Russian text in Word 2010 displayed with tags

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »