May a kind Italian help me? [Mod: Italian schools for translation & interpretation]
Автор темы: alexena
alexena
alexena
французский => итальянский
+ ...
Sep 17, 2008

Hi! I've recently passed both SSLMIT access texts. I was wondering right now which would be the best school for me too chose. Can you give me a hint? I would be very thankful to anyone who'll wish to answer!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-09-17 15:29]

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Бразилия
Local time: 23:33
Член ProZ.com c 2001
английский => итальянский
+ ...
Similar discussion in the Italian forum Sep 17, 2008

alexena wrote:

Hi! I've recently passed both SSLMIT access texts. I was wondering right now which would be the best school for me too chose. Can you give me a hint? I would be very thankful to anyone who'll wish to answer!

Dear alexena,

you may find useful to read (or participate to) this similar thread in the Italian forum
http://www.proz.com/topic/115091

bye
Gianfranco

[Edited at 2008-09-17 15:17]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

May a kind Italian help me? [Mod: Italian schools for translation & interpretation]

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »