Catherine Pick (X)
Catherine Pick (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:50
English to French
+ ...
Nov 23, 2009

Hello,

I am looking for fellow translators interested in carpooling from Aix-en-Provence/Marseille to Nice for the ProZ conference. I am planning to leave by car from Aix on Friday, Dec. 4th around 4pm and to return Sunday evening. If you plan to travel by train around these times, please also let me know.

I am a French translator originally from Lyon who just settled with my family in Aix-en-Provence after having lived 16 years abroad, in particular 13 years in San Die
... See more
Hello,

I am looking for fellow translators interested in carpooling from Aix-en-Provence/Marseille to Nice for the ProZ conference. I am planning to leave by car from Aix on Friday, Dec. 4th around 4pm and to return Sunday evening. If you plan to travel by train around these times, please also let me know.

I am a French translator originally from Lyon who just settled with my family in Aix-en-Provence after having lived 16 years abroad, in particular 13 years in San Diego, California. I would also like to meet with other translators/interpreters of all languages and backgrounds for friendly or professional relationships in and around Aix. Please contact me privately at [email protected] or 06 21 90 57 24.

It's great to be back in France !
Collapse

John Di Rico
John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:50
Member (2006)
French to English
Great idea! Save on gas and tolls, protect the planet, and network! Nov 23, 2009

Hope you find someone, there will be a lot of people coming from your neck of the woods...

See you next week,
John

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Carpool/networking from Aix en Provence/Marseille

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »