Thread poster: Russell Jones
Patricia de Gispert
Patricia de Gispert  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 02:46
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thank you all! Jun 14, 2012

Thank you everyone for your comments! I am overwhelmed!

I am very happy that you all enjoyed yourselves and that it was a good conference. Even if it was not the best for some people, I just hope you enjoyed it, learned and had fun.

If you have some comments that you’d like to share to help me and other organizers improve the organization of conferences, if you want to highlight those things you would change or those you would do all over again, the things you liked
... See more
Thank you everyone for your comments! I am overwhelmed!

I am very happy that you all enjoyed yourselves and that it was a good conference. Even if it was not the best for some people, I just hope you enjoyed it, learned and had fun.

If you have some comments that you’d like to share to help me and other organizers improve the organization of conferences, if you want to highlight those things you would change or those you would do all over again, the things you liked and the things you didn’t like, please feel free to introduce your feedback at the conference page so that I can learn from it and so it can also help next organizers and attendees:

http://www.proz.com/conference/305?page=feedback

I want to thank all attendees for being there and making this a great event. Also, I'd like to thank the speakers for sharing their expertise with all of us and making the effort to come to Barcelona. And special thanks to PROZ for giving me the opportunity of organizing an International conference in my city. It's been an amazing experience!

I had a really good time, even if I could not attend most of the sessions. I can't wait to go to Porto next year to enjoy a conference where I can actually attend the sessions and relax and meet new friends!

Thank you all and see you in Porto 2013!!

Patricia
Collapse

Sture Axelsson
Sture Axelsson  Identity Verified
English to Swedish
+ ...
A big thank you! Jun 14, 2012

The Proz conferences really are a necessary ingredient in a translator’s life! They are so full of inspiration, learning, networking and friendliness.

Thank you so much Patricia and coworkers for an excellent conference, which did nourish us with ideas and thoughts for a long time and was so very well organized! Just to mention two things: your ONE HOUR LONG coffee breaks – a genial innovation, that proved to constitute the basis for real networking. And secondly a buffet on th
... See more
The Proz conferences really are a necessary ingredient in a translator’s life! They are so full of inspiration, learning, networking and friendliness.

Thank you so much Patricia and coworkers for an excellent conference, which did nourish us with ideas and thoughts for a long time and was so very well organized! Just to mention two things: your ONE HOUR LONG coffee breaks – a genial innovation, that proved to constitute the basis for real networking. And secondly a buffet on the move: food delivered to eagerly networking attendees not having to interrupt their conversation to get food. Just two small details but ever so important!

But, of course, the most important thing was the friendly athmosphere and the excellent presentations. And meeting all old and new friends and colleagues – talking, listening and dancing!

Can’t wait to see you all in Porto!

Best wishes
Sture
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
German to French
+ ...
Presentation available Jun 15, 2012

Hi all!
For those interested, feel free to download the pdf of my Barcelona presentation on Social Media marketing for translators here

Have a fab weekend everybody and thanks again Patricia!
Anne

Anne-Charlotte PERRIGAUD
Anne-Charlotte PERRIGAUD  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
One more handout Jun 15, 2012

Hello everyone,

My handout is ready as well

Please feel free to have a look...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc_ELirrtv0

Wishing you all a pleasant weekend, and thanks again to Patricia!

Anne-Charlotte

[Edited at 2012-06-15 15:35 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Barcelona conference feedback and Thanks

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »