skype for mobile phones through fringe
Thread poster: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 14:19
English to German
+ ...
Nov 29, 2007

Hi all! I could not categorize this where to post it, but generally I wanted to share a news about skype on mobiles through a freeware called fringe www.fringe.com the service is for free and it is amazingly good. I had just now called my friend in sidney for 20 min and skype account did not reflect any costs. Just sharing info that is all. Brandis

sorr
... See more
Hi all! I could not categorize this where to post it, but generally I wanted to share a news about skype on mobiles through a freeware called fringe www.fringe.com the service is for free and it is amazingly good. I had just now called my friend in sidney for 20 min and skype account did not reflect any costs. Just sharing info that is all. Brandis

sorry for the misleading info - it is here - http://www.fring.com/

[Edited at 2007-11-29 22:20]
Collapse

Iván Madrigal (X)
Iván Madrigal (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:19
English to Spanish
Right link is... Nov 29, 2007

http://www.fring.com/

- to the risk of sounding as if I am trying to viral market you guys

I

[Editado a las 2007-11-29 22:29]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

skype for mobile phones through fringe

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »