Failed to save target content. An item with the same key has already been added
Thread poster: Helene Minville
Helene Minville
Helene Minville  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:16
English to French
Jan 21

I hope you guys can help me resolve this issue. I send a support request to RWS, but no answer so far.

I am unable to use the command: "Save Target As" since yesterday pm. I was able to do so earlier.

FILE: PowerPoint
VERSION: Trados Studio 2022
OP: Windows 11
Only plugins installed in Studio: Antidote

I tried to rename folder C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17
I tried to delete the folder: no result
... See more
I hope you guys can help me resolve this issue. I send a support request to RWS, but no answer so far.

I am unable to use the command: "Save Target As" since yesterday pm. I was able to do so earlier.

FILE: PowerPoint
VERSION: Trados Studio 2022
OP: Windows 11
Only plugins installed in Studio: Antidote

I tried to rename folder C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17
I tried to delete the folder: no result
I closed the program; I closed the computer = no results

Thanks, Helene
Screenshot 2024-01-20 151034
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 12:16
English to Russian
Remove Antidote Jan 22

I don't have Trados 2022 but probably you can try general things like these:
- Remove Antidote (temporarily) just to check if it makes any change.
- Disable TM or TB (temporarily again) and then run the Save As Target command.
- Go to Batch Tasks - Export files - Target version (this feature generates target files in a folder)
- Last resort: create a new project from scratch with only one TM attached (the one you used for translation) without any termbases or autos
... See more
I don't have Trados 2022 but probably you can try general things like these:
- Remove Antidote (temporarily) just to check if it makes any change.
- Disable TM or TB (temporarily again) and then run the Save As Target command.
- Go to Batch Tasks - Export files - Target version (this feature generates target files in a folder)
- Last resort: create a new project from scratch with only one TM attached (the one you used for translation) without any termbases or autosuggest dictionaries. Then run the Pre-translate command.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Failed to save target content. An item with the same key has already been added

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »