HR/Personnel Dictionary (Spanish/English)
Auteur du fil: tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Espagne
Local time: 18:10
espagnol vers anglais
+ ...
Jul 15, 2001

Does anyone know of a good dictionary in this area? My usual bookstore (a good one!) has absolutely nothing and the owner doesn\'t even know of any. I have bits and pieces of HR/Personnel terminology in other dictionaries (general, business, commercial, legal) but would really like ONE dictionary that would cover all of those terms, plus a lot more that don\'t come up anywhere. I\'d appreciate any help or comments from people who have run into the same problem. Thanks!

Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
allemand vers anglais
+ ...
Jul 22, 2001

Cindy,

I\'d like to direct you to the message I wrote in this forum under a different heading. Here\'s the link:

http://www.proz.com/v3/index.php3?sp=bb/viewtopic&sid=&topic=87&forum=15&15

I\'ve bought some great SpanishEnglish dickos from Grant & Cutler but their prices might horrify you...You could also try the t
... See more
Cindy,

I\'d like to direct you to the message I wrote in this forum under a different heading. Here\'s the link:

http://www.proz.com/v3/index.php3?sp=bb/viewtopic&sid=&topic=87&forum=15&15

I\'ve bought some great SpanishEnglish dickos from Grant & Cutler but their prices might horrify you...You could also try the two American Web sites I listed. They\'re both excellent sources for all the major languages.

Please tell me if you find the dictionary.

HTH

Marcus

Collapse

tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Espagne
espagnol vers anglais
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Jul 22, 2001

Thanks, Marcus, I will check them out.

Cindy

tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Espagne
espagnol vers anglais
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Jul 24, 2001

Update: Marcus, those look like great places for buying dictionaries. I have added them to my bookmarks for future use. Grant and Cutler have a couple that look pretty good in the human resources/labor area, but as you said, they are expensive, and right now my volume of work in that area doesn\'t justify that kind of investment. However, I noticed that they were selling European Employment and Industrial Relations Glossaries, so I took a chance and searched for them on the Internet,and foun... See more
Update: Marcus, those look like great places for buying dictionaries. I have added them to my bookmarks for future use. Grant and Cutler have a couple that look pretty good in the human resources/labor area, but as you said, they are expensive, and right now my volume of work in that area doesn\'t justify that kind of investment. However, I noticed that they were selling European Employment and Industrial Relations Glossaries, so I took a chance and searched for them on the Internet,and found them. Here\'s the link in case anyone is interested:

http://www.eurofound.ie/emire/spain.html

I think it will be a good resource.

Thanks for your help.

Cindy
Collapse

Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
allemand vers anglais
+ ...
Aug 7, 2001

wow, great on-line dicko!

thanks Cindy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HR/Personnel Dictionary (Spanish/English)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »