Thread poster: Annie Estéphan
Carolin Haase
Carolin Haase  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:56
English to German
+ ...
Vitamin D? Jan 13, 2015

I read somewhere that Vitamin D might help; here is an article in English: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-between-the-headlines/201307/vitamin-d-deficiency-and-depression

Also it can be helpful to take amber (hypericum perforatum) as it may have effects similar to an antidepressant but without the side
... See more
I read somewhere that Vitamin D might help; here is an article in English: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-between-the-headlines/201307/vitamin-d-deficiency-and-depression

Also it can be helpful to take amber (hypericum perforatum) as it may have effects similar to an antidepressant but without the side effects.

Perhaps it's worth a try.
Collapse

Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
A pet? Jan 13, 2015

Montreal being on the same parallel of Milan, you should carefully select your destination should you decide to move to Europe.
I remember suffering a bit for the lack of sunny days in Amsterdam, before moving back to Italy. But I found Montreal a sunny and bright city... I guess the problem there compounded by the lack of being outside.

A possible solution might be getting a dog, which would force you to spend some good time out every day.

Alice Crisan
Alice Crisan  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:56
English to Romanian
+ ...
TED Jan 14, 2015

Dear Annie try this website, there are many interesting speeches, I found this speech.

Ken Robinson: How schools kill creativity | Talk Transcript | TED.com
www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill.../transcript?...en

Hope I can cheer you up for a while.
You may need to copy it into your browser.
Ken Robinson:
... See more
Dear Annie try this website, there are many interesting speeches, I found this speech.

Hope I can cheer you up for a while.
You may need to copy it into your browser.
Ken Robinson. How schools kill creativity. 30M views Jun 2006. 0:11 Good morning. How are you? It's been great, hasn't it? I've been blown away by the whole ..

...or just Google, Ken Robinson 2006 TED

[Edited at 2015-01-14 23:11 GMT]

[Edited at 2015-01-14 23:13 GMT]
Collapse

Annie Estéphan
Annie Estéphan  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:56
Member (2010)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Photographic proof that Canada's east coast is basically the ice planet Hoth right now Mar 23, 2015

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/photographic-proof-that-canada-s-east-coast-is-basically-the-ice-planet-hoth-right-now-1.3003008

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Luminotherapy

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »