Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4] >
Powwow: Vilnius - Lithuania

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Vilnius - Lithuania".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

diana bb
diana bb  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 12:55
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Location Sep 18, 2003

Yes, Sermuksniu Str is in the central part of Vilnius, it starts in Lukiskiu Sq, close to St Jacobs Church and St Jacobs hospital (sounds morbid, doesnt it?).
If I manage, i'll print out Proz logos to help to find the place, but actually would prefer some assistance in it. My computer skills leave much to be desired...

Regards,

Diana

Džiuginta Spalbar
Džiuginta Spalbar  Identity Verified
Lithuania
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Sorry Sep 20, 2003

Hi everyone,
Sorry but the last minute my plans changed - I'm not coming to the meeting. I wish all of you to have great time and hope to see the pictures later.

Džiuginta Spalbar
Džiuginta Spalbar  Identity Verified
Lithuania
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
:) Sep 20, 2003

I'm actually coming and no more changes in plans! See you all in the evening!

Arnoldas
Arnoldas  Identity Verified
English to French
Post factum Sep 22, 2003

Hello,
I'd like to thank everyone for a past powwow where I was an intruder. It was great to meet and know all of you. I came to proz to stay, as it is nice to know that there such nice virtual colleagues arround! Hope we keep in touch in offline space too.
have a nice day!

Liutauras Bartasius
Liutauras Bartasius  Identity Verified
Lithuania
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Post Scriptum ;)) Sep 22, 2003

Arno;das, your so called "intrusion" was most welcome and appreciated

Regaqrding the photos I am quite busy couple of days but I will post them soon.

Liutauras Bartasius
Lithuania
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Post... powwow :) Sep 22, 2003

Long live powwow! The long awaited photos are available at http://www.zvilgsnis.netfirms.com/powwow2002/ ... aren't they long-awaited? Other photos still need some editing and are to be posted in the nearet future.

Regards!

diana bb
Lithuania
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Re. Lithuanian-language forum Sep 23, 2003

Hi folks,

I've just proposed a Lithuanian-language forum in Proz.com. Dont you think it would be nice to have one? If yes, please respond to my forum posting with appropriate enthusiasm. Lol.

Expecting support,

Diana

Arnoldas
Arnoldas  Identity Verified
English to French
Lithuanian-language forum (diana bb) + Trados Sep 23, 2003

Hello,
During the last two hours I was considering Diana's proposal and cound't find any reason for resistance. So, I agree;) As for me, it will make communications even easier.
have good afternoon!

/Arnoldas

PS Besides, is there anyone who could provide in-house training on the use of Trados software...against some kind of renumeration, of course...

sweetlion
sweetlion
Portugal
Local time: 10:55
Russian to English
+ ...
Forum is just great ! Sep 23, 2003

Dear All,

The need for a forum was in air since long. I was informed some time ago about such thing in Yahoo, but ProZ is somehow closer, cozier, etc. So, I'm giving all my votes for it. Thank you, Diana !

diana bb
Lithuania
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Hi again, Sep 23, 2003

thanks a lot for your support. yet it would be really great if you posted your views not here - in the site of a powwow that has already been held - but in the main forum. For this, you need to click on 'A Lithuanian-language forum?' in the list of recent forums, and post your messahe there.
Thanks in advance for that.

Best regards,

Diana

Ernestas Lomsargis
Ernestas Lomsargis  Identity Verified
English to Lithuanian
In memoriam
Atsiliepimai apie forumà Sep 23, 2003

Gerbiami kolegos, atsiliepimus apie forumà siûlyèiau aktyviai pateikti forume http://www.proz.com/topic/14387.

Ten jûsø atsiliepimai bus pastebimesni.

Aèiû visiems remiantiems ðià idëjà!

diana bb
Lithuania
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
HELLO FOLKS!!! Sep 27, 2003

The Lithuanian Forum is on!

Best regards,

Diana

Vents Villers
Vents Villers  Identity Verified
English to Latvian
+ ...
Congratulations :))) Sep 27, 2003

Liutauras Bartasius
Lithuania
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
WOW! Sep 29, 2003

http://www.zvilgsnis.netfirms.com/powwow2003/

Nikita Kobrin
Nikita Kobrin  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Member (2010)
English to Russian
+ ...
Verification of ProZ.com members' identities Jan 31, 2004

Hi folks,

Henry Dotterer, the ProZ.com Founder, has just given me the right and asked me to share a burden of verifying other ProZ.com members' identities.

Please note that:

- The purpose of confirming members' IDs is to increase mutual trust across the site, in particular among members who don't know each other personally.

- There is currently no functional difference between members with or without verified IDs, but changes will be introduced
... See more
Hi folks,

Henry Dotterer, the ProZ.com Founder, has just given me the right and asked me to share a burden of verifying other ProZ.com members' identities.

Please note that:

- The purpose of confirming members' IDs is to increase mutual trust across the site, in particular among members who don't know each other personally.

- There is currently no functional difference between members with or without verified IDs, but changes will be introduced at a later stage.

- No changes will be introduced until a sufficiently large number of members' identities have been verified.

- Changing your ProZ.com username, or modifying the first, middle or last name in your ProZ.com profile in any way, will result in your "verified status" being revoked. If this happens, you will need to contact me to ask that I verify your identity again.

- I can verify the identities of only those members who I have met in person, and whose profile names I know to be correct. My name will be associated with the verification seals of each member I verify and thus I will be personally responsible for those whom I verify.

Those who want to verify their identities please don't hesitate to contact me personally.

Regards,
Nikita Kobrin

English/Russian Translator/Interpreter & Journalist

ICQ Number: 233779923
Tel.: +370-5 240-77-75
Mobile: +370-6 87 49-194

PO Box 2872
LT-01008 Vilnius
Lithuania
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Vilnius - Lithuania

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »