Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Powwow: Montréal - Canada

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Montréal - Canada".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Marie Lauzon
Marie Lauzon  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:29
English to French
Thanks, merci, obrigada, gracias! Aug 9, 2003

Thanks to Louise and everyone, the powwow was great fun and an occasion for a bit of a discovery - all these different points of view, and in common a love for languages! And yes, let's do it again, Cornwall, Montréal, the works!

Thanks in particular to Henry, it was great to meet the person who created this community. The Internet is a friendlier place thanks to you

NancyLynn
NancyLynn
Canada
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

Merci Aug 10, 2003

It was great to note that those who attended my first PowWow came again, that's a very good sign!
Perhaps the experience should be repeated!
It was great meeting your families, too -- I think the girls got along great! Fun was had by all.
Merci Louise, André, Katherine for your fine hospitality.
Thanks Henry for feeding us (and for not feeding lamb to the vegetarians;-) )
Also thanks for introducing
... See more
It was great to note that those who attended my first PowWow came again, that's a very good sign!
Perhaps the experience should be repeated!
It was great meeting your families, too -- I think the girls got along great! Fun was had by all.
Merci Louise, André, Katherine for your fine hospitality.
Thanks Henry for feeding us (and for not feeding lamb to the vegetarians;-) )
Also thanks for introducing us all, I think you are a match-maker in more ways than one.
Good day, all! Bonne journée à tous!
Nancy
Collapse

Maria-Teresa Zenteno
Maria-Teresa Zenteno
Canada
English to Spanish
+ ...
Merci Louise!!! Aug 11, 2003

What a nice gathering! I had a great time and enjoyed sharing with such a nice group. Unfortunately the time went by so fast that I think we need another one... The pictures are lovely. Thanks Louise and family for the hospitality and Nancy, you are a great organizer. Hope to see you all again.
Maritere

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
SITE FOUNDER
Nice to meet everyone! Aug 11, 2003

Thanks to Louise for organizing and hosting the powwow, to John for photographing it, and to all those who made it. I learned a lot from meeting you all and hearing about your work!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Montréal - Canada

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »