Powwow: York - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: York - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Wenke Geddert
Wenke Geddert
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:50
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
Some initial info... May 12, 2005

I am trying to organise an informal get-together in a wine bar in town centre. The idea is to meet up for lunch (final venue to be confirmed in due course). If the weather is nice that afternoon, we could subsequently move on to Kings Arms (historic pub), and have a drink outside.

Wenke Geddert
Wenke Geddert
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:50
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
One week to go... Aug 11, 2005

Just finalising arrangements for the 20th.

Could you all please make sure you know your ProZ ID number (not the user name but the actual number). This will make the completion of the attendance record easier.

For those interested in having your ID verified:
a) Could you please make sure you know your ProZ ID number (not the user name but the actual number).
b) Could you please also bring a photo ID for verification purposes.
c) PRIOR TO THE EVENT
... See more
Just finalising arrangements for the 20th.

Could you all please make sure you know your ProZ ID number (not the user name but the actual number). This will make the completion of the attendance record easier.

For those interested in having your ID verified:
a) Could you please make sure you know your ProZ ID number (not the user name but the actual number).
b) Could you please also bring a photo ID for verification purposes.
c) PRIOR TO THE EVENT: The name you have entered in your profile has to match your picture ID. After you are VIDed, you may choose to hide your real name again if you wish. You can edit the real name in your profile by selecting "My ProZ.com->My Settings->Personal Data" from the menu.
You can choose to hide or show your real name in your profile by selecting "My ProZ.com->My Settings->Basic Profile" from the menu.

Look forward to meeting you soon!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: York - United Kingdom

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »