Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Powwow: Bordeaux - France

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Bordeaux - France".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

LadyofEpsom
LadyofEpsom
Italian to French
Saturday Jan 12, 2006

Hello,
Unfortuately I will not be able to make it on Saturday. Shame! I would have been very happy to meet you all! Emmanuelle

frenchloki (X)
frenchloki (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:50
French to English
+ ...
Parking problems in Bordeaux Jan 13, 2006

Just a note of warning. This is the first weekend of the sales, so if you plan to come by car, parking in the centre may be a problem. I would advise either leaving your car at a tram stop and travelling the rest of the way by tram, or parking in the Bourse underground car park, in front of the Bourse, on the quays. I was there today at midday and it was fine. The tram is excellent value - only 2,30 EUR for a return ticket, which includes parking for the whole day.

Helene Diu
Helene Diu  Identity Verified
France
Member (2004)
English to French
Very nice meeting you all Jan 14, 2006

Thanks Anne for the perfect choice of setting, it was nice meeting everyone and I hope we can meet again soon. Have a pleasant Sunday!

Katherine Mérignac
Katherine Mérignac  Identity Verified
France
Member (2004)
We'll have to do it again Jan 15, 2006

I agree with Helene - it was great meeting everyone, and I really enjoyed it. Thanks ever so much Anne for organising this event - the food was great too!

alexia
alexia  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Nice meeting Jan 16, 2006

I'm sorry I could not stay for lunch. I'm sure you all had a good time... Nevertheless, I was pleased to share coffee and chat with you. Hope we'll meet again soon.

Katy Plokarz
Katy Plokarz
German to French
+ ...
Nice pow-wow Jan 16, 2006

It was great meeting you all. Thanx pour the organization Anne. Hope we'll meet again !

Jowita Wiese
Jowita Wiese  Identity Verified
France
German to Polish
+ ...
thanks Anne! Jan 16, 2006

Jowita and I enjoyed meeting you all very much and hope to see you at the next powwow in Languedoc!
Thanks again for the excellent organisation, Anne

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Bordeaux - France

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »